Western New York ENA
Join the Emergency Nurses Association and you become a member of the Western New York ENA. Your zip code automatically assigns you to the Western New York Chapter #040. The national office returns $5 of your dues to the our local chapter.
Member Benefits Include:
- A subscription to the Journal of Emergency Nursing (JEN), ENA's bimonthly journal.
- Free online JEN access with member login
- Discounted rates for the NY State Council annual spring conference
- Reduced rates for ENA's annual conference and ENA's leadership conference — opportunities to attend national education conferences and network with emergency nurses from around the country
- Exclusive membership to the members-only website, Emergency Care Connection, plus other associated discounts
- Free read-only IOM reports
For more information about ENA member benefits and how to join please visit the National ENA website.
Our Chapter is Western New York #040
On your ENA application, if you identify a current member who encouraged you to join ENA, she/he will receive points toward free ENA merchandise or ENA educational materials.
Click here to download a printable version of the application form.
*New members please call and leave a message or email a message. Stating that you joined, so we can make sure you are accredited to our chapter.
ENA's Mission Statement
The mission of the Emergency Nurses Association is to advocate for patient safety and excellence in emergency nursing practice.
Join colleagues worldwide who share your ideals and goals. Membership in the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) helps you expand your knowledge, strengthen your skills, and further your career through state-of-the-art educational opportunities, networking, research, and certification in your specialty (BCEN)